Storage for SchoolsSecure Solutions for Outside by Container Team
Storage for Schools
Join the growing number of teachers who have discovered why storage containers are perfect for storing furniture and school equipment securely onsite at educational premises.
Storage Containers for schools allows you to store extra tables, chairs for exams, playground toys, PE equipment, mowers & more in secure steel containers.
- Too many valuable resources and not enough space to store them
- The outbuildings have been broken into again?
- You need to free up more indoor space?
- You’re fed up of the muddy equipment being trailed all the way back into the building?
- You need extra lockable storage space but the budget is groaning?
- Sporting equipment, gym and athletics items are too bulky to be stored indoors?
Our secure Steel Containers solve all these problems.
Our storage containers:
- Are low cost from as little as £12 per week
- Are secure and virtually vandal proof
- Are weatherproof
- Are easy to position right where you need them
- Are available to hire short or long term
- Are available to buy
- Are available in a wide range of sizes
Our storage solutions for schools provide secure, flexible, spacious storage space for sports equipment, playground equipment, surplus furniture, caretakers’ equipment ………. whatever you need one for. Have a look at our sizing guide page to see how big you will need your container to be to suit your needs…
See a case study for our containers supplied to QEH School in Bristol. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital School now have 3 containers on their grounds to keep sports equipment and gardening machinery safe and dry.
Don’t worry that you might get an awful looking container that has been around the building sites, we only send top quality containers to schools because we know how important it is to keep your site looking good.
If you have a question or just want a bit more information, just give us a call on our schools helpline 01934 245034, fill out our online enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org